White label SEO, also known as private label SEO is a business agreement between 2 parties. Herein an SEO reseller up sells the SEO services that are being offered by a SEO service provider. In doing so the provider’s identity isn’t revealed and there won’t be any contact between the SEO provider and the client. This is the way in which a lot of those who offer SEO services work today.
Whenever you resell SEO you’ll reap numerous benefits from the SEO reseller programs, including:
1. You’ll be able to offer more services to your clients.
2. You’ll be in a better position to be able to grow your client base since you’ll now be offering white label SEO, which is an additional service that many customers are in need of today.
3. You’ll be able to make more money but you won’t have to hire additional staff members in order to be able to do so.
Of course, you’re not the only one who’s going to benefit whenever you resell white label SEO. The SEO provider will also benefit in the following ways:
1. They’ll be getting more business without having to put any effort into business development themselves.
2. Their business is going to grow much bigger, which means that they will also see an increase in their revenue too.
As you can clearly see, this is a business model that’s actually mutually beneficial for everyone who is involved, both the white label SEO provider and the reseller alike. Providers particularly like the fact that they’re able to stay anonymous while continuing to do business as usual. The nice thing here is also the fact that both parties are able to spend their time doing the things that they are good at instead of wasting their time and spinning their wills doing the things that need to be done, regardless of how bad they may be at doing those things.